Pinterest Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Gifts

My kids love reading. Some will deny it, but others will hide books in their lap while I'm passing out papers and will be reading. Goosebumps is a huge hit in our class right now. If one kid likes it, then they all have to try it. I LOVE it!

So of course for their Christmas presents I ordered each of them their own book from Scholastic. I wrote a little message inside of each and wrapped them up (with the help of my awesome bf).



I didn't know how the opening of the gift would be. I was scared they would be disappointed with a book. But OH MY GOODNESS. These kids were so happy. It was awesome! There was one little friend who got a lower leveled book, I was worried he would feel left out of the chapter book craziness. But he was so excited to have his own book. I mean look at this smile while holding his Supersize Animals book. I couldn't even cover the whole grin up!




No comments:

Post a Comment