Pinterest Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2016

Currently January 2016

Linking up with Farley for this currently post!


How adorable is this currently post? I'm loving this silver and gold we have going on.  :)

Listening: I got back into About a Boy since I was home sick last week. I love this show. It's hilarious and I now find myself talking in a British accent, thanks to Toni Collette. 

Loving: UMM.... what teacher doesn't love pens? I thought nothing could top my Flair pens, but goodness gracious! These bad boys are my absolute favorite. I haven't mustered up the courage to take them to work yet, I don't want them lost or stolen! 

Thinking: I have always thought there was too much testing, but tonight while grading writing assessments from December I wanted to cry. 

Wanting: ....is it spring break yet? 

Needing: Doc said I was on the verge of laryngitis.... 

One little word: listen. I'm focusing on just listening to my kids talk. Even if it's about some weird story about why they must take home their leftover celery for their pet guinea pig. 

Happy almost Tuesday friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Thanks for the About A Boy suggestion. I am adding it to my list. I agree about the testing and hope your next break comes quickly!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those pens yet! I too love my flairs and Stadelers! Have a great rest of your year!

    ReplyDelete